Call for Papers
We welcome submissions of 4-6 pages (excluding references) in JMLR Workshop and Proceedings format. Submissions should be non-anonymous. All accepted papers will be presented as posters (recently published or under-review work is also welcome). There will be no archival proceedings, however, the accepted papers will be made available online on the workshop website. Papers should be submitted here via EasyChair.
[Note: the deadline has been extended by one week] The work should be submitted by 22nd June 2020, 11:59 PM (Anywhere on Earth).
Technical topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Large-scale and real-world experiment design (e.g. biological/molecular/drug design, physics, robotics, crowdsourcing, citizen science, algorithms, etc.)
- Efficient active learning and exploration
- High-dimensional, scalable Bayesian and bandit optimization (e.g. contextual, multi-task)
- Sample-efficient interactive learning, hypothesis and A\B testing
- Corrupted or indirect measurements, multi-fidelity experimentation
- Incorporating domain-knowledge such as physics
- Safety and robustness during experimentation and of resulting designs